Sunday, December 8, 2013

I've Got the Joy

Joy down in my heart..

Given up on me?  I hope not. This has to be the busiest year of my life. Sorry to have taken so long but we will finish by next Sunday.

Joy is a combination of the copier technique used in "Cheers" and the corded simple ornament used in "Merry". Refresh your memory by reading those post.

After you have made a copy of your stitched "Joy" make a paper template leaving about 3/8 of an inch all around

Cut two pieces from chipboard. Pad one side of each with low loft batting. Cover one with backing fabric and the other with the stitching.


Place wrong sides together and stitch together. Leave opening at top for cord ends.

Cord using the same directions given in the July 2 posting.....

See you tomorrow for "LOVE"!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post! you design beautiful hot cap for kids. I like your post. I appreciate your efforts. Moreover, Boat rentals Miami provide the outstanding rental boat services. Our aim to fulfill your desire needs.

    ReplyDelete

The Pocket

Next comes the pocket....remember  your pocket can be any shape you want.  What we did is just a suggestion. Look at the template and you ...