This is a super easy way to create a festive Christmas cracker....
1. Take an empty toilet paper tube or a length of PVC pipe cut to length.
2. Cover the tube with low-loft quilt batting--do not globby glue as the glue will seep thru the batting.
3. Wrap the stitching around the padded tube and stitch or glue in place. I slipped stitched mine together as it allowed once last chance to center my stitching lengthwise. Cover seam with rick rack.
4. Trim ends of linen leaving about 1 inch to fold down....it tends to want to wrinkle so take your time and smooth things out. You can tape ends down or glue them in place.
5. Cut 1 foot lengths of tulle....play with them to see how full you want the ends.
6. I stuffed the inside of the tube with tulle to keep the ends from pulling away from the outside ends....if not you will get "skinny ends"....ha!!!
7. Loosely tie with ribbons.
Enjoy your latest creation.